European AML & Financial Crime
A Global Outlook
13/14 November 2023
Held hybrid - Merchant Taylor's Hall, City of London
We are delighted to share a stellar lineup of distinguished expert speakers for Annual AML Conference 2023.
Government & Law Enforcement Speakers
Scientific Expert &
Co-Chair of WGE
Regulation, Prudential Supervision, Financial Crime
City of London Police
Head of Global Sanctions
Europe Head of
Lia van Broekhoven
Human Security Collective
NPO Global Coalition
Global Head of New
Subject Matter Expert
Council of Europe
Director & Head of
Global Head of Anti-Money Laundering
Please complete the registration form to confirm your place. For enquiries, including PO. numbers and multiple bookings, contact us at email@example.com
Book both Main European Conference & 12th ABC Forum (Day 3) and receive a 10% discount – can be shared with a colleague
- Member discount applies to academics, charities, law enforcement & government.
- 10% discount applies to members of Banking Associations in Central & Eastern Europe including Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Serbia & Slovakia (please contact us if your country is not listed).
- Bring 3 or more delegates – please contact us for enterprise discounts.
- Book both the Conference and Masterclass – receive a 10% discount
*Discount offers cannot be combined.
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided to claim your CPD Points.
- Eligibility: Sign-in required
- Records: Retained for 5 years
- CPD Points: 9.5 for Main Conference and 3.5 for each Masterclass Stream