Build up your approved CPD points
Continued Professional Development
CPD evolving best practice
Your role as a financial crime professional is essential to benefitting society by tackling illicit finance.
Many countries have legal requirements for employees to participate in on-going training to help them recognise and report money laundering or other aspects of financial crime. Other countries also require financial crime prevention professionals to certify through continuing professional development (CPD) that they remain fit and proper to carry out their role.
Many firms require a certain number of accumulated CPD points over a certain amount of time to evidence on-going professional development.
AMLP commitment to supporting the financial crime community
AMLP CPD is designed to help financial crime prevention professionals keep up to date with their skills and knowledge. AMLP is dedicated to supporting the financial crime prevention community with our continuing professional development (CPD) programs in the following areas: AML, CFT, economic sanctions, bribery and corruption, and other financial crimes such as tax evasion, modern slavery, and wildlife and environment crimes.
1 CPD point is awarded for every 1 hour of learning activities.
For example: If a conference starts at 9am and ends at 5pm (with a 1 hour break for lunch), participants will be awarded 7 CPD Hours / Points.
All our courses are fully accredited by The CPD Standards Office, an international-recognised mark of professionalism and quality. Your certificates will include both AMLP and CPD Standards Office logos.
CPD supports professionals engage in learning activities to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge in a proactive manner, through a combination of masterclasses, conferences, seminars, and specialist training.
• Meet the continuing professional development requirements set by your employer and the regulator
• Helps you stay up to date with the changing regulatory developments, trends, and best compliance practices
• Enables you to maintain and become more effective in fighting financial crime
• Demonstrates aptitude and dedication to self-improvement to current and prospective employers
• Open pathways to career progression
• Meet the continuing professional requirements set by the regulator
• Allows the company to proactively move with evolving compliance trends and best practices
• Ensure high awareness of the emerging risks and regulatory requirements
• Demonstrate your firm’s commitment to the fight against financial crime
• Improves employee retention by helping employees feel that the company also wants to invest in their future development
AMLP Learning Activities
AMLP offers a number of learning activities through which you can further your ongoing professional development and earn your CPD points:
- Quarterly Members Meetings – examining current industry challenges
- Resource Centre – a one-stop source of Legs/Regs, guidance and useful publications
- Online Learning – recorded videos and webinars
- Annual International AML & Financial Crime Conference – providing a global outlook to current issues and legislation
- Annual AML & Financial Crime Seminar – focusing on local requirements
- Annual Anti-Bribery & Corruption Forum – covering both local and international issues
- Roundtable Masterclasses – including practical case studies
- Accredited Specialised Training – on topical issues to enhance financial crime risk management
Please book our CPD-accredited training courses and events and earn points with the AMLPF to contribute to your, and your employees, on-going professional development.
For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to confirm that all of our training products are now fully CPD accredited by CPD Standards Office, an internationally recognised mark of professionalism and quality.
A professional Certificate of Completion indicating your CPD Points earned is provided free of charge.
Eligibility: Course completion.
Processing: Allow 2-3 working days for processing.
Records: AMLP retains records of course completion for 5 years.
Questions: Should you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Contact AMLP with the name and date of the course completed.