European AML & Financial Crime
A Global Outlook
11/12 November 2024
Held hybrid - Merchant Taylor's Hall, City of London
Join us this November for your principal AML/CTF & financial crime updates 2024!
A cross-industry leader in enriching public-private partnership to help most effectively combat ML/TF & financial crime, we represent the industry voice to policymakers, governments, and law enforcement.
AMLP looks forward to welcoming you to its flagship 18th Annual European AML & Financial Crime Conference – A Global Outlook, held hybrid on 11 – 12 November 2024 at the magnificent Merchant Taylors’ Hall, London, EC2R 8JB.
This event is held in hybrid format – delegates are able to attend in person or virtually.
Excellent feedback below from last year’s 600 delegates is a testament to the high quality of presentations and expert insight on topical issues you can expect to hear in the area of AML and financial crime.
“Bravo! The event was excellent as was the variety of subjects covered and calibre of speakers. I look forward to attending future events”.
“Thank you for such a comprehensive programme, very interesting speakers and really well run”.
“Very well organised, well attended, interesting inspiring speakers”.
This event brings together leading stakeholders to examine the latest strategies, most pressing topical issues and practical measures to combat ML/TF, financial crime, fraud, ESG, sanctions evasion and anti-bribery & corruption. It provides an excellent opportunity to learn about recent AML/CTF international regulatory and legislative changes, best implementation practices, and share knowledge and solutions with professionals from UK, Europe and further afield.
Key Topics 2024
- EC on strengthening AML/CTF resilience in the EU – the latest on the new AML Package, AMLA & Rulebook
- Regulatory & policy roundtable: key local AML/CTF activities & areas of focus – bolstering supervision & enforcement
- Law enforcement on the changing nature of transnational criminality, the impact of digitalisation & why cash is still king
- New global economic sanctions priorities including human rights considerations on both sides of the Atlantic
- Predictive risk assessment – anticipating new vulnerabilities and strengthening defences
- A smart CDD/KYC future through an effective RBA, feedback loop, perpetual KYC, data quality & digitalisation
- Enterprise-wide risk-based transaction monitoring – innovative ways to improve effectiveness
- Digital transformation of AML/CTF – the next steps in data integration, perpetuality, automation, AI & human oversight
- ESG and anti-financial crime convergence – latest best practice
- Addressing the growing cyber-enabled fraud threats & interlink money laundering
- A push for tougher transparency of BO in legal arrangements & trusts – a focus on the latest raising FATF standards Rec. 24/25 and new US & EU measures to close existing gaps in combating ML/TF and evasion of sanctions
- NPOs & derisking: unintended consequences of FATF standards – balancing compliance & human right
and many more…
Sectors in attendance
The Conference will provide a unique opportunity for financial crime, AML/CTF professionals to learn about the latest trends, best implementation practices, compare and benchmark their activities and discuss related concerns with peers from across the UK, Europe and further afield.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming to you on day!