Senior Inspector Ceferino Alvarez-Rodriguez
Graduated from the Francisco Ferrer University of Applied Sciences. Brussels (Belgium).
1) In service until 01 February at the Federal Judicial Police of Brussels section organised crime, money laundering, financing of terrorism for 26 years (1993-2019). In October 2019, Belgian Central Office for the Fight against Corruption (2019-2020).
2) In-depth knowledge – International Cooperation International Rogatory Commission (more than 200 missions 1993-2020).
3) Specialization in seizure and confiscation in the criminal field (1993-2020).
4) Cooperation and training with the World Bank (StAR) and UNODC since 2011 in financial investigation, seizure and confiscation (2011-2020).
5) Since 2019, consultancy for UNODC (ALBANIA) and within the framework of this programme for UNDOC “Strengthening national and regional capacities of law enforcement agencies, prosecutors and the judiciary and strengthening cooperation among ECCAS member States to combat wildlife crime and illicit trafficking in natural resources”. EU-UNODC Delegation Convention No. 2017/389-329 ).
6) Since 2020, consultant for UNODC (LIBREVILLE) in the framework of UNODC’s Global Programme to Combat Wildlife and Forest Crime through three objectives
- A) Strengthen national capacity to prevent, detect, investigate, prosecute and prosecute wildlife crime and illicit trafficking in natural resources in Central Africa;
(B) Strengthen cooperation among ECCAS member States to combat wildlife crime and illicit trafficking in natural resources;
- C) Strengthen national capacity to combat corruption and money laundering that facilitate wildlife crime and illicit trafficking in natural resources