SFO secures two DPAs with companies for Bribery Act offences, The two DPAs share a common Statement of Facts. The criminal conduct saw bribes paid in relation to multi-million pound UK contracts.
- FATF Plenary Outcomes 14 -17 June 2022
- HMT consultation on proposals to make some time-sensitive updates to the MLRs
- NCA publishes glossary codes and reporting routes for SARs
- EBA publishes Guidelines on role and responsibilities of the AML/CFT compliance officer
- UK Govt publishes ‘The Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act 2022