SFO secures two DPAs with companies for Bribery Act offences, The two DPAs share a common Statement of Facts. The criminal conduct saw bribes paid in relation to multi-million pound UK contracts.
- OECD publishes 2020 data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
- FinCEN analysis reveals upward trend of SARs related to wildlife trafficking.
- Home Office provides year three update on the anti-corruption strategy
- EBA published today its revised Guidelines on risk-based supervision of credit
- OECD launches new online portal for Public Integrity Indicators