ICA live: Africa
This October 27, 28, 29th, the International Compliance Association will be holding a brand new exciting three day
virtual event in partnership with Navigate Compliance. Industry expert speakers will gather to deliver impactful
sessions exploring the latest regulatory and financial crime compliance developments and challenges in Africa.
This event is ideal for all Africa based professionals in the regulatory and financial crime compliance space from
junior to senior leadership roles.
Join hundreds of like minded professionals from across the continent to hear from expert speakers at this
exciting immersive event.
WHAT WE WILL DISCUSS:
• The Evolution of Compliance
• Tech: Is there a Risk of Falling Behind?
• Data Privacy and Cyber Security
• Fighting Bribery and Corruption: Kleptocracy and State Capture
• Green Crime: Intel to Action
• Human Smuggling, Trafficking & Modern Slavery
• Free Trade Zones, Illicit Finance and Financial Crime Risk
• How to build a strong ethics programme
For more information, please visit the links below: