HMT publishes policy paper on the progress of the economic crime plan 2019 to 2022. Some of the actions are aimed at targeting economic crime holistically, while others are focused particularly on money laundering and fraud.
- European Commission extends closing date of AML consultations | Regulation
- SEC issues whistleblower awards totalling more than $4 million
- ISO issues guidance on standard 37002, which relates to whistleblowing management systems
- HMT issues Call for Evidence: Review of the UK’s AML/CFT regulatory and supervisory regimes
- European Commission presents an ambitious package to strengthen anti-money laundering