HMT publishes policy paper on the progress of the economic crime plan 2019 to 2022. Some of the actions are aimed at targeting economic crime holistically, while others are focused particularly on money laundering and fraud.
- FATF Plenary Outcomes 14 -17 June 2022
- HMT consultation on proposals to make some time-sensitive updates to the MLRs
- NCA publishes glossary codes and reporting routes for SARs
- EBA publishes Guidelines on role and responsibilities of the AML/CFT compliance officer
- UK Govt publishes ‘The Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act 2022