OFAC announced sanctions against an individual it claims is acting as a financial facilitator for the Islamic State’s Khorasan Province (ISIS-K). This individual provided support to ISIS-K’s operations in Afghanistan by facilitating international financial transactions that fund human…
- OECD publishes 2020 data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
- FinCEN analysis reveals upward trend of SARs related to wildlife trafficking.
- Home Office provides year three update on the anti-corruption strategy
- EBA published today its revised Guidelines on risk-based supervision of credit
- OECD launches new online portal for Public Integrity Indicators