UK introduces new measures to ensure that oligarchs cannot use UK trusts services, which allow a person or business to manage the assets of another, are another major element of the UK’s world-class financial services sector that Russia will no longer be able to use.
- ECB’s speech at the use of AI to fight financial crime conference
- HMRC guidance to help art market participants meet their obligations for ML supervision
- OFAC issues fact sheet on the framework for international engagement on digital assets
- EP proposes to broaden the scope of ML powers entrusted to EBA
- EBA on fraud reporting under PSD