The list was amended in Nov 2021 – The aim remains tackling strategic deficiencies in the identified countries with regards to their national anti-money laundering and counter-financing of terrorism regimes.
- ECB’s speech at the use of AI to fight financial crime conference
- HMRC guidance to help art market participants meet their obligations for ML supervision
- OFAC issues fact sheet on the framework for international engagement on digital assets
- EP proposes to broaden the scope of ML powers entrusted to EBA
- EBA on fraud reporting under PSD