Following a successful investigation and conviction of four individuals for corruption at Unaoil, the SFO has recovered criminal gains of almost £100,000 from a former senior executive. The SFO secured a court order to recover the funds, which will be paid into the public purse.
- ECB’s speech at the use of AI to fight financial crime conference
- HMRC guidance to help art market participants meet their obligations for ML supervision
- OFAC issues fact sheet on the framework for international engagement on digital assets
- EP proposes to broaden the scope of ML powers entrusted to EBA
- EBA on fraud reporting under PSD