OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework on BEPS releases 2020 peer review assessments of 131 jurisdictions on the exchange of tax rulings information. The framework focuses on 5 key elements: i) information gathering process, ii) exchange of information, iii) confidentiality of the information received; iv) statistics …
- OECD publishes 2020 data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
- FinCEN analysis reveals upward trend of SARs related to wildlife trafficking.
- Home Office provides year three update on the anti-corruption strategy
- EBA published today its revised Guidelines on risk-based supervision of credit
- OECD launches new online portal for Public Integrity Indicators