In this issue the NCA takes a look at the illegal trade in wildlife, focusing on a specific piece of analysis of SARs data conducted by the UKFIU on this crime. Following the increased volume of SARs reporting from the cryptocurrency sector, we hear from the UKFIU’s…
- OECD publishes 2020 data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
- FinCEN analysis reveals upward trend of SARs related to wildlife trafficking.
- Home Office provides year three update on the anti-corruption strategy
- EBA published today its revised Guidelines on risk-based supervision of credit
- OECD launches new online portal for Public Integrity Indicators