The FCA alleges that NatWest failed to conduct proper due diligence and monitoring of its dealings with customers to prevent money laundering..
- European Commission extends closing date of AML consultations | Regulation
- SEC issues whistleblower awards totalling more than $4 million
- ISO issues guidance on standard 37002, which relates to whistleblowing management systems
- HMT issues Call for Evidence: Review of the UK’s AML/CFT regulatory and supervisory regimes
- European Commission presents an ambitious package to strengthen anti-money laundering