The anti-money laundering watchdog has asked MPs to pass proposed changes to the law compelling advocates to disclose suspicious financial dealings of clients to help keep Kenya off the list of high-risk countries. The watchdog is making a second stab to include lawyers…
- OECD publishes 2020 data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
- FinCEN analysis reveals upward trend of SARs related to wildlife trafficking.
- Home Office provides year three update on the anti-corruption strategy
- EBA published today its revised Guidelines on risk-based supervision of credit
- OECD launches new online portal for Public Integrity Indicators