Economic crime costs the UK billions of pounds per year. This briefing discusses the UK Government’s efforts to tackle it, including its 2019-2022 Economic Crime Plan…
- OECD publishes 2020 data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
- FinCEN analysis reveals upward trend of SARs related to wildlife trafficking.
- Home Office provides year three update on the anti-corruption strategy
- EBA published today its revised Guidelines on risk-based supervision of credit
- OECD launches new online portal for Public Integrity Indicators