This proposal represents an essential step forward in global environmental governance and a huge opportunity to minimise the EU’s impacts on people and planet in line with its commitments on climate, biodiversity and human rights.
- The Queen’s Speech on Economic Crime
- US Treasury issues first-ever sanctions on a virtual currency mixer
- NCA recovers almost $23.5m diverted out of Nigeria in the 1990s by the associates
- EBA published its updated Guidelines for assessing equivalence of professional secrecy
- Basel Institute on Governance summarises lessons from corruption risk assessments