Despite some successes, ultimately the 2021 Glasgow COP26 climate summit was true to form in that it let those responsible for the climate crisis off the hook, and left those most impacted by it waiting for meaningful climate action.
- ECB’s speech at the use of AI to fight financial crime conference
- HMRC guidance to help art market participants meet their obligations for ML supervision
- OFAC issues fact sheet on the framework for international engagement on digital assets
- EP proposes to broaden the scope of ML powers entrusted to EBA
- EBA on fraud reporting under PSD