The report shows that since leaving the EU, the UK is more agile when deciding how and where to use sanctions which are now more focused on the national interest, while continuing to co-ordinate with our key international partners..
- UK Govt on the Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Bill 2022
- US DoJ releases report on the role of law enforcement in addressing crime relating to digital assets
- TI issues policy briefing to help governments tackle covert foreign political finance
- FCA Speech on fighting financial crime – the force multiplier effect
- UNODC examines links between illicit arms, organized crime and armed conflict