The FBI released detailed data on nearly 8.9 million criminal offenses reported via the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) in 2020. It also presents arrest data for those crimes, as well as 10 additional categories for which only arrest data is collected….
- UK Govt Review of the UK’s AML/CFT regulatory and supervisory regime
- FATF Plenary Outcomes 14 -17 June 2022
- HMT consultation on proposals to make some time-sensitive updates to the MLRs
- NCA publishes glossary codes and reporting routes for SARs
- EBA publishes Guidelines on role and responsibilities of the AML/CFT compliance officer