The Ministers of the FATF members committed to take swift and decisive action to improve the effectiveness of measures to fight money laundering, terrorist and proliferation financing at their meeting in Washington D.C. today.
- The Queen’s Speech on Economic Crime
- US Treasury issues first-ever sanctions on a virtual currency mixer
- NCA recovers almost $23.5m diverted out of Nigeria in the 1990s by the associates
- EBA published its updated Guidelines for assessing equivalence of professional secrecy
- Basel Institute on Governance summarises lessons from corruption risk assessments