EU Commission presented a new strategy to improve and modernise financial supervisory reporting in the EU. The objective is to put in place a system that delivers accurate, consistent, and timely data to supervisory authorities at EU and national level, while minimising the overall reporting burden on financial institutions…
- OECD publishes 2020 data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
- FinCEN analysis reveals upward trend of SARs related to wildlife trafficking.
- Home Office provides year three update on the anti-corruption strategy
- EBA published today its revised Guidelines on risk-based supervision of credit
- OECD launches new online portal for Public Integrity Indicators