Chinese courts will more strictly punish bribe-givers together with those who accept bribes, and set up a “blacklist” for those who offer bribes. Giving bribes is a main source of corruption, “but some judicial departments in some areas just pay attention to those accepting..
- The Queen’s Speech on Economic Crime
- US Treasury issues first-ever sanctions on a virtual currency mixer
- NCA recovers almost $23.5m diverted out of Nigeria in the 1990s by the associates
- EBA published its updated Guidelines for assessing equivalence of professional secrecy
- Basel Institute on Governance summarises lessons from corruption risk assessments