The Paper details the laundering of monies and reputations by elites from Eurasia’s kleptocratic states, and the material and reputational damage rendered to the UK’s sovereignty and democracy. It includes removing legal loopholes, establishing transparency in public…
- OECD publishes 2020 data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
- FinCEN analysis reveals upward trend of SARs related to wildlife trafficking.
- Home Office provides year three update on the anti-corruption strategy
- EBA published today its revised Guidelines on risk-based supervision of credit
- OECD launches new online portal for Public Integrity Indicators