These three companies failed to take all the reasonable organisational measures required to prevent the bribery, of foreign public officials in Angola, Equatorial Guinea and Nigeria. They were ordered to pay an amount of over CHF 7 million, including a fine of CHF 4.2 million.
- ECB’s speech at the use of AI to fight financial crime conference
- HMRC guidance to help art market participants meet their obligations for ML supervision
- OFAC issues fact sheet on the framework for international engagement on digital assets
- EP proposes to broaden the scope of ML powers entrusted to EBA
- EBA on fraud reporting under PSD