According to the IDB, Tractebel failed to disclose fees paid to agents and misrepresented the availability of an individual designated as “key personnel.” A Tractebel subcontractor also offered paid positions to former colleagues who were government officials.
- ECB’s speech at the use of AI to fight financial crime conference
- HMRC guidance to help art market participants meet their obligations for ML supervision
- OFAC issues fact sheet on the framework for international engagement on digital assets
- EP proposes to broaden the scope of ML powers entrusted to EBA
- EBA on fraud reporting under PSD