Download the registration form (editable online) click here.
Alternatively, please contact us on email@example.com and/or +44 20 8785 6300 for more information.
Main conference fees: 5 – 6 November 2018
- Member: £752.00 + VAT
- Non-member: £852.00 + VAT
Your delegate place includes: a full pack of presentations by more than 30 international experts, breakfast, lunch on both days, refreshments and an invitation to the drinks reception on the first day.
First night dinner
Day one will be followed by a banquet dinner in the distinguished Livery Dining Hall of the Merchant Taylors’ Hall.
- Dinner fee: GBP £85.00 + VAT
Your delegate place includes: presentations on memory sticks and working material handouts, breakfast and refreshments
Pre-conference ½-Day masterclasses (each stream bookable separately)
Monday, 5th November 2017, 09:00 – 12:30
Stream A: 09:00 – 12:30
- Transparency, beneficial ownership & control – gaining the full picture
- GDPR & AML/CTF compliance – finding the balance
Stream B: 09:00 – 12:30
- Financial sanctions – addressing growing complexity in your compliance programme
- Trade-based ML/TF & sanctions – increasing vigilance and reporting
Member fee: GBP £247.00 +VAT
Non-member fee: GBP £287.00 +VAT
(VAT is charged @ 20%)
Your delegate place includes: presentations on memory sticks and working material handouts, breakfast and refreshments.
- Member fee applies for academic, government and charity delegates
- Bring 2 or more delegates – receive a 10% discount
- Book both the Conference and Masterclass – receive a 10% discount
Discount offers cannot be combined.
To guarantee your place, please contact Lili or Gosia on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +44 20 8785 6300 for more information.