To download the registration form click here.
Alternatively, please contact Lili or Gosia on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +44 20 8785 0220 for more information.
Main conference fees: 6 – 7 November 2017
- Member: GBP £678.00 + VAT
- Non-member: GBP £782.00 + VAT
Your delegate place includes: a full pack of presentations by more than 20 international experts, breakfast, lunch on both days, refreshments and an invitation to the drinks reception on the first day.
First night dinner
Day one will be followed by a banquet dinner in the distinguished Livery Dining Hall of the Merchant Taylors’ Hall.
- Dinner fee: GBP £78.00 + VAT
Your delegate place includes: presentations on memory sticks and working material handouts, breakfast and refreshments
Pre-conference ½-Day masterclasses (each stream bookable separately)
Monday, 6th November 2017, 09:00 – 12:30
Stream A: 09:00 – 12:30
- Risk assessment – moving towards a more sophisticated RBA & automation
- Customer onboarding – a focus on the 4MLD & the new CDD, SDD/EDD obligations
Stream B: 09:00 – 12:30
- Terrorist financing & financial crime – managing the evolving threat
- Combating human trafficking – building up an effective detection programme
Member fee: GBP £237.00 +VAT
Non-member fee: GBP £278.00 +VAT
(VAT is charged @ 20%)
Your delegate place includes: presentations on memory sticks and working material handouts, breakfast and refreshments.
- Member fee applies for academic, government and charity delegates
- Bring 2 or more delegates – receive a 10% discount
- Book both the Conference and Masterclass – receive a 10% discount
- Book before 11th of September 2017 – receive a 10% discount
Discount offers cannot be combined.
To guarantee your place, please contact Lili or Gosia on email@example.com and/or +44 20 8785 0220 for more information.